Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cute & Cuddly

Good morning everyone! Did you make it past your Monday in good spirits? I had a good, laid back, kind of day with the kids home from school. Gotta love days like that at the beginning of the week, huh?

I'm sharing with you today a set that I made on Sunday for our friends who just had a baby. They were having a "come meet the baby" party and we had a gift for them so I whipped these up real quick and away we went.

As you know I can't link you to the company that these sets are from but needless to say it hasn't stopped me from ordering from them, creating with their products, or wishing I could tell you but...such is life. I'm sure if you have any specific questions and would like to e-mail me that would be fine!

Well, that is it for today. I hope you have a wonderful day!