Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love Monkey

Morning all! Welcome to the middle of your week. Isn't it wonderful to know you're halfway to Friday...woohoo! I'm excited as I have a Dove Chocolate Discoveries party tonight and one on Friday. Fun stuff!

Anyway, some time ago, when I was a member of a particular Yahoo group, a woman named Kim Score posted samples of her punch art and that she was selling the directions for the punch art at her blog (Paper Punch Addiction). I immediately ran over to her blog and purchase some of her punch art as my brain...yeah, not getting punch art out of it any time soon! Her directions are easy to read and follow as well as so reasonably priced. I've been following her blog since then.

Well, she had some blog candy up for grabs awhile back so I entered (and gave you the chance to see her blog by adding her link in my sidebar) and I won! I got my blog candy a week or so ago but just got to putting together one of the items yesterday and it is SO cute! Of course I want to share with you all but Kim asked that I not show the entire page to protect all of the hard work that goes into her classes and creations...so I'm sharing a peak of the Love Monkey 12x12 page that she sent me. It is SO cute and is very hard to not show you the entire thing!

So...what are you waiting for? Go check out Kim's blog...HERE. Oh, for those who are interested Kim uses Stampin' Up! punches only so these characters (and more) are great for classes, workshops, and stamp clubs. Just ask my stamp club they have gotten to make a snowman of Kim's design!