Sunday, February 17, 2008

Two More Swaps

Here are two more cards that I received in the last swap I participated in. The first card was made by Patty Jones. She used the Cause for Celebration and Celebrate Everything sets. The Gable Green and Rose Red go so well together that I may have to try that color combo. It is so cheery! This one has some of the Fine Cosmo Glitter in the center of the flower, too! Very fun!





The second card was made by Pam Miller. She also used the Celebrate everything set for this card. I love the combination of the the Bali Breeze DP with the Taken with Teal and Apricot Appeal card stock. Don't you love how she died her Twill Tape to match the card? The large Oval and Tag Punch finish off the card with the cute little "friendship" stamp.

Both girls did such a nice job!

I hope your Sunday is laid back yet productive and that you get lots of stamping done! Tomorrow is a day off school for us so I'm thrilled that I get two days this week to sleep in! Asleep 2

2 comments that make my day!:

Diane said...

Great cards and enjoy your monday !

Courtney said...

Wow! A day off on Monday! Wow! How fun.

Love the cards. You joined a good swap!