Monday, February 18, 2008

I haven't shown you yet...

I haven't shown you guys two cards that I received for Valentine's Day. The first card is from my friend and very talented stamper Janel. She has been a very loyal friend and SU! customer for several years now. Isn't that the cutest card? I love the designer paper and the xoxo wheel! And isn't the red stitched ribbon fabulous? Thanks so much Janel!





The other card is the card Todd made for me. It is funny because he used the bubble Cuttlebug folder before I got the chance too! LOL! He said the card took him a 1/2 hour to make because he had a hard time finding everything. Well, that is what happens when he buys me new organizational tools for Christmas! Personally...I love this card! What did he get me for a gift this Valentine's Day you may ask? I got my very first set of Nestabilites dies. I got the circle set of four. I'm very excited to get to the point where I can use them! I am hoping that Spellbinders will quickly release their new Xcalibur machine so I can get one of those to make the die cutting process that much easier!

Remember that recipe page I showed you a couple of days ago? Well, I got all 14 of them done for the swap! Yay! So I'll get those out to Courtney today and start working on the Bella ATC swap that I signed up for which is also due March 1st! I'm struggling with the ATC swap a little but while laying in bed last night I had an idea I have to see if I can make work. Send me creative vibes...k?

I hope you all have a great Monday!

7 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

Love those cards! Yes, your partner can read english! =) Hugs

Kristine said...

Oh you lucky lucky girl!! :) These are FANTASTIC!! That top one is just too cute and your hubby's card---WOW, I'm SO IMPRESSED!!!

And yes, you may CASE my z-fold. That card would be too cute to go along with a My Little Pony!! :) Good for you--she'll LOVE it!!

Cristina said...

Todd did a great job! I am so impressed!

valerie said...

Hi, I just read your comment on Lysa's blog. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your husband at such a young age.
I look forward to reading more about you. I'm home for lunch and don't have long to spend on here.
I did however take a look at your new car. Congratulations....it's really nice.
My birthday was last week and I actually got a new (not new, but new to me) one too. It's a white Honda Accord.
Talk to you again soon,
Valerie

~Deborah~ said...

I just love that he made you this! Its a CUTE card! Hope you had a Happy VDay!
~Deb

Courtney said...

Todd needs to start his own stamping business. He's so stinkin' talented at it.

I know it's late, but I'm mentally sending you idea vibes for all of your swaps. I'm feeling your pain! I have so many to finish over here!!!

Working frantically!

Unknown said...

What a special treat!! A card hand made by your hubby!!! That is the total gift right there! I think I would cry if my hubby made me a card! LOL Please tell Todd that he is a wonderful man and I am very impressed with his stamping abilities!
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com