Saturday, December 22, 2007

Days 9 and 10!

9th Day of Christmas...Oh, my goodness...aren't those penguins cute? Can you imagine the patience that Todd had to have to cut out the two penguins and snowflakes to decorate the top? What a guy, huh? The 9th day was 6 super cute little rolls of ribbon and 3 Starburst candies (not in the picture 'cuz I'd already ate them!).

On the 10th Day of Christmas (today) are some really cute bugs to use as embellishments on my cards. I rarely buy bugs but these are CUTE!!! Isn't that paper amazing? I wish I had a full sheet of it as it would make some very nice cards! See the happy holidays on the left side? That is a sticky die cut that he placed on a paper clip to close the top of the bag...smart, huh?

And then...my art for you to see is a very simple card made for Kyler's teacher. I just used PaperTrey Ink's White Card Stock (110 lb, super white and only $6 for 40 sheets!). This card stock is my preferred white for things such as no layer cards and water coloring. Anyway, I used the Merry Christmas from the set Many Merry Messages and stamped it in Night of Navy in the middle of the card. Then I used Snow Burst with its different sized snowflakes for the images. I added some bling (which you can't see in the picture) in the form of my Spica Glitter Pen and that was that. Easy but still a nice looking card.

Is everyone all set for Christmas now? Only a couple of shopping days left if not so...get to it! LOL! We are supposed to get 2-3 inches of snow today so I should have plenty of time to stamp today!

Have a very nice Saturday!

0 comments that make my day!: