Friday, December 21, 2007

And the winner is....

#8
It has been a rough year for our family with unemployment, illness, miscarriage, etc. So we are just getting together and Santa will come and fill stockings. We are only exchanging one gift that has to be handmade.
Darlene

Congratulations Darlene! At the end I decided to have my husband (who, after all is a husband and has the biggest heart of anyone I kknow) choose a winner. As I told Darlene in an e-mail...handmade gifts are the best and I know that my husband totally appreciates those things I make him.

Darlene - I'll e-mail you but if you see this first please give me your snail mail address so I can put the set in the mail to you tomorrow!

NOW, to everyone else. I just want you to know how warmed I was by the warm thoughts and love that you all have for your husbands. God has gifted each of you with a person who loves you more than anything else, the person for whom we were created, and for that we are ALL very blessed.

I wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas!