Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I think I'm the last blogger in bloggerland to be tagged but here we go! Okay, so number 3 really stinks for me!!! LOL!!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME ( 1st pet current car) Dutchess Trailblazer
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME ( Favorite Ice cream flavor and cookie ) I don't have a favorite of these two things...I like them all!
3. YOUR FLY GIRL NAME: ( 1st initial of your first name and the 1st 3 of your last name ) Lame (Now, that one is bad!!!)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: ( Favorite color / Favorite animal ) Pink Elephant
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: ( middle name / City you were born ) Kay Burlington
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: ( 1st 3 letters of your last name / 1st 2 letters of your first name ) Ameslo
7.YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: ( 2nd Favorite color / Favorite Drink ) Yellow Diet Coke
8.YOUR NASCAR NAME ( 1st names of your grandfathers ) William Charles
9.YOUR STRIPPER NAME : ( Name of your favorite perfume / Favorite Candy ) Truth Butterfinger
10. WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM NAME: ( middle names of your mother & Father ) Kay David

Oh, hey! I think I found one of my blogging friends that hasn't been tagged yet! Courtney...you are it!!!

0 comments that make my day!: