Friday, September 21, 2007

Christmas...

It is beginning to feel like fall here in Ellensburg! My wake up temperature this morning was 42 degrees...brrrr! As you all know it is good to start early on projects that will take awhile...like Christmas cards. Well, that isn't why I made this Christmas card. I actually got this Season of Joy set after I saw just a ton of cards made with it that I love. Now I've gotten it and I still really like it! This card is a 5 1/4" square card that just came together beautifully. You can see what I used to make this card HERE. I'm thinking I may do a class with the Season of Joy set and Dashing Designer Paper. There are just so many great things you can make with that combination!

I am heading to a wedding tomorrow for which I have not made a card so that is my mission today. I'm not sure if I'll go SU! for the card or Bella for the card. I guess we'll all have to just wait and see!

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!