Thursday, September 20, 2007

Halloween Spider

Like I have said before I'm really not much of a Halloween card giver but the Batty For You and Autumn Apparitions really makes them easy to make! If you throw in some of the SU!'s Creepy Crawly Designer paper then it is REALLY easy! This layout is the same that I showed you a week or so ago only I used current paper. I just love the way it came out! You can see how I made this card HERE.

Today is Bible Study day. I didn't get it all quite done but, thankfully, the Bible study is on Matthew this year and I know a little about Matthew...whew! I know, I know, it doesn't mean that I shouldn't have read it all but at least I don't feel so bad! Does anyone that reads my blog also attend BSF? What did you think of that first week's homework...wow, huh! I am looking forward to delving into Matthew though!

I hope you all have a super fantastic day today!

1 comments that make my day!:

AJ said...

love this card! so very cute!!