Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Bithday!

Here is a birthday card that I made last week for my upline, Richelle. You can see HERE what I used to make it. One of my favorite, new, stamping accessories is the Copic Spica Glitter Pen in Clear. I got it from Ellen Hutson's store. I just noticed that she has a Glitter Pen Set that includes 13 different colored pens and a great zippered bag to store them all in. Oooo...I may have to have that! I like them because they have a fine tip that allows me to use them just about anywhere that I'd like. On this card I used it on the inside of each of the flowers, on the tip circle of the main flower and on the design of the tab. The picture really doesn't show it well but it really adds some pop to it!

Tomorrow, I'll show you something new that I just got called the Score-Pal It is a great board for making your scores absolutely perfect...and it does it easily and quickly! In just about 10 seconds I had the perfect scores for a gate card that I made for Todd. Easy schmesy lemon squeezy!

I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday!

0 comments that make my day!: