Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Super Fun Mail Day

I had a great mail day yesterday! First my friend Jennifer sent me a great Bella card. Actually, this is the second Bella card that she has sent me recently. I should have taken a picture of the other stuff too...darn it! Trust me...it was awesome! Anyway, I can never remember this Bella's name so hopefully someone will put it in the comments. Jennifer she really made this card special with her added touches. The flower pot is popped up, there is a little bling at the bust line of the dress and the fringes on the bottom of the dress have glitter...WAY cute! Thanks so much Jenn!

The other fun mail I got was from Tracy over at Tracys Happy Place. Do you remember the anniversary card I made for Todd? Well, I entered it into Tracy's contest at her blog (which she has another contest that I entered going right now!) and I WON!!! Woohoo! It was chosen by her husband. I was so thrilled! Anyway, this is the prize that I won! I got two fantastic stamp sets, Cuttlebugged backgrounds, 6X6 designer papers, a clear block for the stamp sets, a baggie of ribbon and hardware, and the card that she made for the swap! How incredibly generous is that?! Thanks so much Tracy!

I hope that you'll check out and join my Prize Swap that is listed at the top of my posts! It was a lot of fun last time! Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great Tuesday everyone! I know I will as I go and get Kyler from the airport today...yay!!!

0 comments that make my day!: