Thursday, August 16, 2007

Good Thursday Morning!

Here is another card that I got after my surgery. It is from my friend Jennifer. Isn't the color combination just beautiful?! I don't know who the flowers and vase is from...maybe Jenn will comment and let us know. I love the combination of the Cuttlebugged background and the scalloped edges. Each card I get from her is just a little work of art! Thanks Jenn!

I'm excited about the Fall Prize Swap! We have one group full and I'm sure we could get another group going! 6 cards is so easy to make...surely YOU would like to join in! Yes, you! :0) Just let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

The vase is one of the $1 stamps from Michael's -- I got it awhile ago. It's made by Sarah Beise.

I'm glad you're recovering well from your surgery :)

Dawn Easton said...

Such a pretty card! Can't believe that is a $1 stamp!
Didn't know you had surgery but sure glad to hear you are doing well now in your recovery!