Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FALL PRIZE SWAP

***This post will stay at the top until the prize swap is over so please check further down the page for today's post. ***

All three groups are full! If you and 4 friends would like to fill another group then let me know! I have received TWO stampers submissions so far...can you believe it! And they are cute, cute, cute! I can't wait for you all to see!

Description: Halloween/Fall full cards (4 1/4 by 5 1/2)

Quantity: 5 + 1 you will send 6 and get back 5. I can and will open more groups if necessary.

Vendor Products: No Vendor Restriction . Please use quality card stock and at least 2 layers!

Please note your name and blog (if you have one) on a separate piece of paper that you will place inside your card, so everyone knows who it came from. Also, if you can, please place your card into separate plastic bags or clear envelopes to make sorting easier.

Due Date: I will close the swap on August 28th. All swaps are due to me no later than Tuesday, September 11th.

Mailing Instructions: Place your cards in a large Ziploc baggie (for waterproof purposes). Please write your full name on the bag. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes. To ensure that enough postage will cover the returned cards, please include one additional stamp, which will be returned to you, if not used. STAMPS ONLY! When you are ready to mail them please email me privately for my address. There is an email me link on my side bar.

Who is signing up first?

Group #1
1.) Debby (rcvd)
2.) Courtney (rcvd)
3.) Janel (rcvd)
4.) Pat (rcvd)
5.) Lorrie (rcvd)
+1

Group #2
1.) Kimberly (rcvd)
2.) Jennifer (rcvd)
3.) Pat (rcvd)
4.) Courtney (rcvd)
5.) Kathy T (rcvd)
+1

Group #3
1.) Sarah (rcvd)
2.) Maggie
3.) Amber (rcvd)
4.) Debby (rcvd)
5.) Todd (rcvd)
+1

So...what is the prize gonna be and how do you win? Well...definitely something hand stamped! I'm sure I'll be adding more stuff as I go along too! The winner will be chosen on September 11th and all swaps MUST be to me by then or I'll be returning them unopened. I'll be mailing the swaps back on Sept. 12th.

If you have any questions please let me know!

7 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

Sign me up!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I'll even follow directions this time!
~Janel

Anonymous said...

If you still need one more person, count me in! If not let me know if you start a new group. My email is lorrierbrewer@yahoo.com, Thanks, you "stuff" is great!

Anonymous said...

I'd like a spot.

Anonymous said...

Please include me - I have been looking for a Halloween/fall card swap - I have a great design in my head!!!

Kathy T

Maggie Lamarre said...

Great swap please add me in if you start another group
address is mrsdavis1024@yahoo.com
Thanks
Maggie

Amber Porter said...

Hi Lorie-
I'm going to go ahead and bite the bullet and sign up! I've been debating whether I should take this on since I just also started school full time but I just designed two great halloween cards so I will use one of those! The hard part is done so I just need to find time to cut and stamp them! I'm in!