Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hello from Wisconsin!

Well, we arrived safely and have now been here for a couple of days. We've seen some family and will see more this weekend. I'm most excited to see my grandpa who will be coming up to see us from Iowa. :0)
Here is a fun little project that I made before I left. I received a couple of these really big paper clips in a Paper Pretties kit that I received a couple of months ago and have just now decided to make a bookmark with one. I just took a flower from the chipboard set called *insert name here...'cuz I can't remember* and then decorated it with some DP. I used a rhinestone brad in the center as well. Both sides are the same. It was a really fun thing to make and didn't really take any time at all. Now...just to find some more of those big clips!
Hope you have a great Saturday everyone!


2 comments that make my day!:

jodene said...

Hope you have great trip!!

Ashley said...

Holy Cow! Iowa! You make it sound so far away. LOL
I live in Iowa and am about 3 hours S. of Wis. on the Mississippi.
Is it hot up there? We had a nice day Saturday but today was horrible.
How long will you be up there?
Glad you were able to go and spend time with the fam.
You should come down here next weekend, were having the great river tug across Iowa/Illinois Mississippi River. We also have stamp stores!woohoo