Saturday, August 25, 2007

Farm Fever

I decided to make a card for Kyler's grandpa who had surgery a couple of weeks ago on his broken heel. Can you imagine...owwww! Anyway, he is in a chair with his foot up for a couple more weeks (I think) and I thought this card might make him at least smile a little if not laugh. How I made this card is HERE. This card didn't look like this in my head but I do like it and its simplicity.

Guess what today is? Today is the day that Jon comes home from 8 weeks with his dad. Much to my dismay I asked him if he was ready to come home and he said no. I asked him why and was told because that means it is almost time to go back to school. Now...it doesn't matter where he's at...he still has to go to school. I'm trying not to take it personally. I'm still excited to have him coming home though!

I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

I love the card!!!

Enjoy having Jon home :)