Sunday, August 26, 2007

A challenge for ya!

I am going to post some artwork later today but I thought I'd post a challenge for ya. It is not stamping related but I hope you enjoy it anyway. It is inspired by a thread on SCS.

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to...

1.) List 10 reasons why you fell in love with your husband. .AND

2.) Make a card for your husband and either write or print your list and place it inside. Oh, and make sure you give the card to him! :o)

And you know what? Anyone who does this and links to or e-mails me a copy of their card/list by Wednesday, Aug 29th at 5:00 p.m. will be put into a drawing for a stamp set that you can use to make your husband more cards with!

I hope you have fun with this challenge and that I get to see lots of cards!

10 comments that make my day!:

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome idea Lorie!

Anonymous said...

Great idea for my anniversary card to Tor, but I can't give it to him until Sept 9. If I get it done on time I'll scan and send it to you. Wish me luck! My 10 reasons probably have evolved over the last 35 years, does that count?
Debby

Courtney said...

Ok... so are we supposed to email you a photo of our card for our hubby or the list or what? How are we gonna do this... 'cause I'm in, I think it's a FAB idea!!

Anonymous said...

What a cool mission and what a great prize!!!

I'll get right on it :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica Payne said...

What a great idea. We just had our anniversary on the 11th, but I didn't tell him 10 reasons why I love him, so I'm in!

Colleen Schaan said...

Awesome challenge...here are my 10 reasons...
1. He is Dark and Handsome...(not super tall, but with me being so short that doesn't matter)
2. He is the smartest person I know. Seriously...
3. He is driven and ambitious...always wanting to learn more and challenge himself.
4. He is FUNNY...hysterical!
5. He has some of the most bizzar hobbies (lawn bowling, ham radio, chess, magic tricks, morose code)
6. He is honest and trustworthy.
7. He is kind, caring, and generous.
8. He knows how to cook, clean, and do the laundry.
9. He is optimistic and always looking for fun.
10 And most of all...because he is my very best friend.

Thanks for the challenge...I am going to email you the card.

Debby said...

Hi Lorie, taking on the challenge. You seen my card already. The Schooner one on the Angels list.
1. Your my best friend
2. Your warm and loving
3. A great Dad
4. Always there when I need you
5. Hardest worker I have ever seen
6. Always helps around the house
7. Great cook
8. Fun to be with
9. Treat my parents like you would your own.
10. Your my Idol and a great role model.
Debby M

jodene said...

I so want to thank you for this challenge it really helped me appreciate him. Mine is at SCS in my gallery 'adisneyfreak' www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=653629&cat=500&ppuser=118582

Anonymous said...

Here's my list:

10)You treat me like a Princess
9) You're so nice to others
8) You help me clean the house
7) You don't smoke
6) You let me have my way
5) You don't yell at me when I'm bossy
4) You always smell so good
3) You make sure I'm happy
2) You make me laugh
1) I love having you as my best friend -- you're my favorite!

Here's my card:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/654508?cat=500&ppuser=7584