Saturday, July 21, 2007

Quick Check In

Hi All! Just checking in today. It has been a much better day today and Percocet and I have had a splitting of ways so to speak. I am managing pain well with Tylenol today so I'm keeping with that. I am excited that I might get to sleep in my own bed tonight! The reclining chair has worked well for me but I can't wait for my own bed!!!!

I have been nominated for the Rockin' Bloggers Girl Club! I'm so excited! I've seen people with this cute little pink Rockin' Blogger GIF but I was never nominated until now! Thanks Kristine!!! I'm supposed to nominate 5 more ladies so here I go!

1. Created by Courtney
2. Caros Adventures in STamping
3. Ally's Inky Hugs
4. Paper Tango
5. Made by *B*

Go check out these ladies wonderful blogs!

2 comments that make my day!:

Courtney said...

Woo Hoo!! I'd like to thank all the "little" people who helped put my blog together.... without them, well... I would have never gotten addicted to blogging! Seriously, thanks, Lorie!! Glad to hear you're feeling slowly better!!

Anonymous said...

Thank You So Much!!!

I went back and tagged some more rockin' ladies!