Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm Here

Just thought I'd let you know that I am here and alive. The gallbladder surgery on Tuesday went very well. The doctor was stunned at how large my stones are. The largest one is the size of a quarter...think size of a dime for most of them. The recovery has not been much fun but I have made a new friend named...Percocet. So happy to have it! Hopefully I'll be able to post something tomorrow but if not I should be okay on Saturday.

Anywho...have a great night everyone and I'll check in tomorrow!

Oh, and is Todd's bingo card not the cutest thing? I know his grandma will just LOVE it! :0)

11 comments that make my day!:

Betty O said...

Glad things went well with the surgery! Get better!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl - good to see that you are back among the living. Your new friend sounds like "fun". Todd's card was very cute. Hurry and feel better, it's to quiet at work!
Debby

Lisa C. said...

good luck. I went through surgery to remove mine about a year ago, and I am still not regular..lol. Please take it easy, as it is so easy to overdo it. Be careful of what you eat, even a year later that can affect me!

Anonymous said...

Happy things are well with you. Don't do to much at first, I did and ended ripping my stiches. Tell Todd I love his card.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well. I will get ahold of you sometime next week to set up a time to pick up my stamps. I totally forgot about them. We were on vacation to the beach for 10 days. Take it easy and hope your feeling well soon. Cheryl B

Shannon Roberts said...

YEAH!!! So glad all went well! Now take it easy & let them boys spoil you for a few days! Shannon's orders!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself first. I'm happy things went well for you surgery wise....take it slow and don't overdo. We mothers are the worst for that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, bless your heart! Some how I missed what was going on! I surely hope you feel better really quickly. Surgery is no fun! Try to have a great weekend...I'm sure Todd is taking good care of you! You two are lucky to have each other!

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well and that you are back.

Anonymous said...

Lorie,
Take care of yourself as you are recovering! Sounds like you have a wonderful & creative husband. How special for you two to send your Grandmother cards each month. I'm sure they are very special to her.
Ann

Kristine said...

oh my goodness!! I haven't been around in a while--soo sorry to hear you had those aweful gallstones! I had the same thing and actually had my surgery 4 weeks after my first child was born! Ugh! Praying for a quick recovery. {{hugs}}

P.S.
I nominated you for "Rockin' Girl Blogger" see my post for details. Love your blog and you're well deserving!! :)