Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Love Eyelets?

Do you love eyelets? Do you think they are great but are a big pain in the butt (there goes my 'G' rating!) like me? Well, SU! carries something called a Crop A Dile. I bought one sometime back prior to SU! carrying them because I had heard such great things about them but when I received it I couldn't figure it out and it has gone unused...until now! (Was that the world longest sentence?)

Allison (Stampin When I Can) found a tutorial that shows how to use the Crop A Dile and I just had to share with you. I KNOW you are going to love this fun tool and want one for yourself!

Crop A Dile Tutorial

If you have any further questions or would like to order one just shoot me an e-mail!

1 comments that make my day!:

Abra Leah Cross said...

teehee! See, just took one little slip and POP you are now PG. SHAME!

:)

I LOVE the Crop-a-dile! You can punch through pretty much anything - sheet metal, coasters, chipboard...

PS - I tagged you. :)