Wednesday, July 4, 2007

See How Addicted I Am?!

When I saw that we could get a 'rating' for our blogs I rushed over there and had it rate my blog. The good news...I'm rated G...the bad news...I had to do it right away! Silly me!

Free Online Dating


I haven't posted any artwork in awhile and I'm sorry about that! How about a couple of cards from my swap again? The card on the left was made by my friend Janel. I believe the set is from Close To My Heart. Isn't she just the cutest sunbather? I love the way Janel used the designer paper and gingham ribbon to tie this card together. FUN! The card on the right is from Heather. She used a retired SU! penguin stamp and how cute is he? I just love the bright fun look of this card. I like doing swaps because of the great layout ideas that I get. Maybe I'll do another one soon...whatcha think?

I hope you all have a super fantastic 4th of July! Whatever you decide to do today please remember all the soldiers that aren't home with their families this holiday and thank those that you do know for their devotion and time spent protecting this great country.

3 comments that make my day!:

Unknown said...

These cards are super cute! Love that penguin!!
THanks for checking out my blog:)

Abra Leah Cross said...

The rating thing is funny. Kinda makes you want to add a little something to up the rating, huh? Maybe that's just me!! :)

Love the penquin!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! The sunbather is from Close To My Heart though.

Yvonne