Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back for a Day!


For those new to Lorie's site, I'm Todd. I am the luckiest man alive, I'm married to Lorie. So for my post today I have a card. Lorie and I found a neat little bingo stamp for my grandmother. Lorie and I send her a card each month since my grandfather died this past December. Grandma Colby really enjoys bingo so we thought it would be nice to send her something she would enjoy. So here it is. I'll post each month with the next version. Enjoy the idea and have a great day.

3 comments that make my day!:

Betty O said...

Cute card and such a sweet thought to send her a card each month! She's lucky to have y'all.

Lisa C. said...

totally awesome card..I love that you think of her that much that you send her a card every month.

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest card!!! What a great idea for your Grandma...I'm sure she really enjoys getting the cards. Isn't it nice to be nice??!! :)