Thursday, June 7, 2007

Something Neato!

Hey, you guys. I've gotta share with you how I'm reading all of my favorite blogs now. Google has something called Google Reader. You go there...add in your favorite blogs and BINGO! You are all set. It updates when the new feed is posted and not the entire next day. So, right after I post this...I will see it on Google reader. You can check it out HERE.

Today I received Heather's swap. What is with the post office anyway? I did not receive the last two swaps though so I have the extras in an envelope to go to Dawn when I mail out the return swaps. If I should receive new swaps in tomorrows mail I'll go ahead and swap them but they will not have had the chance to be in the contest because the winner was chosen today. Like I said before I needed this to be quick and efficient so that I can leave for school without thinking about it. I'm going to weigh envelopes when I'm done with this post so I can be all set! :0)

Oh, and did I say winner? Did you want to know who the winner of the Prize Swap is? You do? Okay....

































the winner is....




















Debby Tillman from right here in Ellensburg! Her cutie Bella just caught my husbands eye and he named it the winner! Congratulations Debby! I put the winnings in your envelope and will bring it to you at church tomorrow! Oh, you say you want to see the winning card? Okay, fine, I'll do it! :0) Now, how cute is Curlysurprisseabella? Do you not just love the ribbon and very neato rhinestone brad in the corner!? Debby...you did just a fantastic job! Actually you ALL did a fantastic job! I'll/Todd will be posting the other entries this week and next.

Speaking of Todd...you know what he said to me? He said that he just might try to do some stamping of his own to show you guys. Now how cool is that? He did stamp me a couple of cards a couple of months ago and did just a fine job!

Oh, and guess what else is exciting? My Fall/Winter Preview order will be here tomorrow! Woohoo! I don't think I'll have time to actually stamp with any of it but I will take the time to go ahead and take a picture of it all and post it for ya! Now, isn't that exciting!?

Alright, now that you are all holding your breath 'til the picture tomorrow...go, have a great night! I'll see you tomorrow! :0)

2 comments that make my day!:

Heather said...

Yahoo! Man -- I was sweating bullets --- if my swap did not get to you I was going to be majorly bummed out! Well, learned my lesson --- mail early, early early!

Hey --- thanks so much for hosting the swap. I am so excited to get my cards. Good luck at school and I am looking forward to some inspired cards when you return! :)

Thanks again -
Heather

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner. Love Bellas!!! Great job!!!!!!