Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Some Artwork

I just spent an hour cropping and sizing the pictures of the swap cards that I have thus far and, much to my delight I have a card to show you. Sorry I've been so sporadic recently. You don't need to hear about the silly book again so I won't repeat it. Anyway, here is a card I got with the blog candy that I won a couple of weeks ago. I really LOVE this card. The little front part opens up and there is a tea bag inside. I'm sending this to my Chemo Patient because she is truly one of the most positive people I know! Her favorite color is pink just like mine and our birthday's are only 1 day apart. Isn't that neato?

Oh, I must tell you that if you guys get my counter over 20,000 while I'm gone then I'll post some blog candy when I get back from school. Again, I don't know what it will be but I'm sure you'll like it. I know...how about you guys tell me what you would like to see in blog candy. Maybe I can tailor it a bit to the overall consensus. So, please comment on this post.

See you guys tomorrow! :0)

3 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

That card is really cute!

Blog candy -- I'd love to see some fun embellishments. Can one ever have too many?!

Sharon in NE said...

I think embellishments and/or prismas or something similar to that is fun...and light to mail ; )

Anonymous said...

Blog candy is free candy! I don't care what you give away...as long as I am the one who gets it! LOL

Awesome blog!