Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Yay!

I'm very happy because I finally feel like stamping again. Now, I just have to finish up the swap cards so that I can move onto other fun stuff! I'm about 3/4 of the way done with them but here is the kicker...they have to be in the mail today. So, this will be short so that I can get them done and to the post office.

I thought today would be a good day to show you another wallet card. My friend, Jennifer, sent this when I had my contest a little while back. I just love the butterfly on the front and all the scallops. She used some fantastic looking Bazzill card stock and some oh, so cute designer paper. What a breath of spring, huh?

One more thing this morning. The winner of my blog candy never responded to me so I found a new name from my guestbook. The random number generator gave me the number 86 and that is Angel from GA. Angel, you have 24 hours to contact me.

I'm off to finish my swap cards so I hope you ladies all have a Wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

love the project! woo hoo!
gwen

Heather said...

Cute! I am so making one of these! Thanks for the idea -
Heather