Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jammybella

Whew! I finally made something! I don't think I've ever had such a problem before. Anyway, I think this is the girl I'm going to go with for the Bella swap that I'm in. I'm going to add glitter to the flowers and add some Crystal Effects to the collar to make it look like a satin collar. I don't have enough brads to use on 17 cards so I used my gel pen to make them look like brads. What do you all think?

One other thing is that the winner of my blog candy has not responded to me yet. So...if she doesn't respond by midnight tonight I'll find another number, choose a new winner, and let you guys know tomorrow.

How I made this card:

Stamps: Jammybella and Warm Words
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Cool Caribbean, Paper Salon in Petite White Floral
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Gel Pen, Small and Large Oval Punches, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals, White Organdy Ribbon.

3 comments that make my day!:

Amber P. said...

The gel pen looks great and is alot more cost effective!! Great card. I have this bella on order and am anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Rochelle W said...

I like the "faux" brads. I didn't know the difference at first glance.

Ally B said...

very very cute!! I think Jammy bella is gonna be in my next order! I have just seen so many cute things done with her!! Thanks for sharing!!