Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April Specials and a Lion

I have been remiss in sharing with you the April Specials from Stampin' Up! I love the customer special this month because who doesn't like new word stamps. In the month of April you will receive 20% off the following stamp sets...

Stamp Set Sale Price

Warm Words $15.96
Tiny Talk $13.56
In My Thoughts $23.16
All Year Cheer II $23.96
Short Order Alphabet $31.16
Everyday Flexible Phrases $31.96

Also, right now, when you sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you'll receive two free hostess sets from our upcoming Fall-Winter Collection 2007 before anyone else! These sets are exclusive and won't be available to hostesses until July.

The sets you'll receive are:
Let me know if you'd like any information about the above specials.

Today I will be making my swap card for stamp club. I have a really neat plan for the girls so hopefully it will work out and I will have the time to make what I want. Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute, huh?

I do have one card to show you real quickly as kiddos are awakening at my house. This is a card made with the Birthday Cuttlebug background and with the lion from Wild About You. The layout is the same as the Crab & Co. card I did for Kyler's birthday last week. I popped the lion's mane and head up with dimensionals. I love the saying on the front because it has a matching stamp for the inside that says...you live in a zoo, you know the rest! Funny, huh?

Alright, go...enjoy your terrific Tuesday!

2 comments that make my day!:

Amber P. said...

Very cute card. I love this set!!

Anonymous said...

Really like this card - any child would love to receive it! (I also know some adults who would too!)