Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Fun Night!

What a fun night we had last night at stamp club! My girls always make me laugh! For the last swap of the year I wanted to do something that they would really like so I made them a Photo Wallet. I got the directions for how to do this from one of the Yahoo groups that I belong to. They are so easy and compact...I love them! The inside holds 9 photos and 3 journaling sections. What a great gift this would be for Mother's Day...doncha think?

This one is made with the set Office Accouterments from the spring mini. Love that big 'ole flower, don't you? Card stock used is: Marigold Morning, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Old Olive, and Whisper White. Ink: Marigold Morning and Rose Red. Accessories: Brads, the new Spiral Punch for the spring mini, Stamp a ma jig, and Sticky Strip. Just so you know the approx size of this cutie is...3X4. You only have to use 8 1/2" X 11" paper for this wallet. Others I've seen and made use 12" X 12" paper.

I have started a fun Bella called Teddybella. She has a cute preggo tummy and bags from a shopping trip that include a teddy bear. I'm using my Cuttlebug with it, too. Oh! And guess what? They have a new fellabella. Right now it is a couple all dressed up and sooooo cute! I'm thinking that very soon there will be more fellabella's to love!

Well, I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments that make my day!:

Melissa Norris said...

This is awesome Lori. Do you think you could post a link to the instructions? I would really like to make one for my mom and mother-in-law.
Thanks
~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Cute wallet! It turned out great.

I can't wait to see teddybella -- I'm sure it will be adorable :)

Dawn Easton said...

Your wallet came out GREAT! I'd love to know how you did it with a reg. sheet of cardstock. I've done it with 12x12 and it would be much easier and cheaper to use some 8.5 x 11

Thanks!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

This is great! I would love the instructions too. I have 10 grand children I would love to make this with for their moms.
You're the best, love your posts.
Denise

Anonymous said...

WOW, it is just the cutest! I agree hope you post a tutorial or link so we can make this too. I would love to do this...love your blog!

Ally B said...

These are super cute!! I have made some photo wallets using envelopes as the photo holders but I love your idea I think I will have to try this!!