Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's a Bella Day!

Remember a couple of days ago when I said I was going to create with my new Bella images? Well, today is the day I'm going to share one of them. Often, it is hard to stamp with something other than SU! because it is my business but when I first saw these CUTE Bella stamps...I knew I had to have some. I LOVE the sass this girl has. Some people have called her tipsy. Personally I think she is just CUTE!!! Here she is ladies...Cosmobella! Here is what this card is put together with. Stamps: Cosmobella, Warm Words. Paper: Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Whisper White, and Petals and Paisleys designer paper (love this paper!). Inks: All of the same as the above plus, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, and Sahara Sand. Accessories: Silver Brad, Grosgrain (from my Texasjodylynn share), and Stickles for bling on the brad, drink, belt, and flip flops.

I did create another card with my Bella images last night but it is the birthday card I told you about yesterday and I want to wait until it goes to the birthday girl. I have to tell you though...I LOVE the card. It is one of my favorites and will be hard to give away!

I have to share a link with you guys today. It is called When It's All Been Said And Done. My friend Dawn had this on her blog yesterday and I just think it is fantastic. I hope you all will check it out!

Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone!