Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Another Bella

I just love these Bella's so much that I made another one the other day. This one is a birthday card. I used several different Bella's and then used my square punch on a diagonal. This is a great way to make an image smaller but still get a good portion of the image to show. It is also SC113 on SCS. Project supplies are as follows. Stamps: Bellas, Small Sayings. Paper: Rose Red, Petals and Paisleys DP, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Whisper White. Accessories: Cuttlebug and Bloom Dots Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Square Punches, Stickles, and Dimensionals. Even though you can't really tell in this picture the middle Bella and the drink are popped up. There is Stickles on the present, birthday hat, cake, and drink. I love this card. It is such a happy feeling card. The receiver loved it too!

My stamp club is on Tuesday next week. Has everyone gotten their swap card going? We didn't pick a theme so you ladies get to choose what you'd like to do! You all are so talented I know I will love each and everyone of them!

I'm off to plan another card! I hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday!