Thursday, March 8, 2007

Another Box

I made another box the other day. This one is with the Friends and Family Simple Scrappin' Kit which is a level one hostess item. This was the birthday box that went with yesterday's card. Inside was a couple for a Simply Scrappin' kit of her choice. She loved it! This box is much brighter than the other one that I made but very cute IRL. I used So Saffron, Regal Rose, and then Cool Caribbean flowered paper. I used the stamp set Bodacious Bouquet to stamp extra flowers on this box. After is was all done and assembled I used Stickles and just put little dots of glitter on the inside of the flowers all over the box. It really had a nice affect. I just love the the kit are good for so many things...not just scrapbooking! My friend told me that she doesn't often leave cards and such out but with the card and box she was going to leave them out in her craft area. How cool is that?!

Well, the kiddos are up so that means I must get moving. Have a great day everyone!

0 comments that make my day!: