Friday, February 23, 2007

Awwww...

I love baby stamp sets. They are always so cute with the baby sized images that they have. Well, the Spring Mini has the CUTEST set. It is called Bundle of Joy. It is great for making congratulation cards as well as for making announcement cards. Also in the Spring Mini you will find something called Long Notes. Long Notes are 6 5/8" X 3 1/4" cards in Cool Caribbean, Sahara Sand, and So Saffron. These are really fun and you cannot make this size on your own because you would need a piece of cardstock larger than what SU! sells. They also come with envelopes. All of that...just to show you a quick card I made with the set. I wanted it to be really simple, but cute looking. I think I managed that task!

Hey you guys...I only got one positive response to being a guest stamper on my blog. You don't have to have your own blog. Just the ability to send me a JPEG image through e-mail. I'll take the rest from there. I'm thrilled Kendra agreed to do it because I know you all will LOVE her work and she is the nicest person! All you have to do is leave a comment...easy schmesy!

Tonight...I'm off to church to run a VeggieTales Family Fun Night. We will be playing games, doing a little art, watching the movie Moe and the Big Exit, and of course having some snacks! I have about 20 people, children, adults and four youth helpers coming. If you are reading this and wanna come I'd love to see you there!

Also, on the VeggieTales front...a special!! Book and hold a qualifying home show, catalog show, or e-show and receive an additional VT CD ($10.98 or less please) of your choice! This is in addition to the already great hostesses benefits that you will get from VTM! You can go to my VTM website HERE to check it all out. This offer is good from today until Easter. Please keep in mind that VeggieTales gifts made great Easter Basket stuffers. Easter is April 8th this year!

Well, I may not post tomorrow as I am going to a Beth Moore event at a local church. That combined with my want to sleep in a little in the morning may make it so I don't have time. I hope you have a great stamping day!

Happy Friday!

2 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

OH Lori: This card is sooo adorable I also have this set on my wish list for my next order ..I love that teddy bear he is sooo cute ..
xoxox
Dawn

Amber P. said...

What a cute card. I've thought about getting this set but I'm just now sure I would be able to use it very much since my kids are older now! It is an adorable set though!!