Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ribbon!

I just have one question girls...who does not like ribbon? I LOVE ribbon and because of that I got myself into a ribbon share that Jody hosted. It was so much fun to get the box and open it up with all the beautiful colored ribbon. I got two shares of her ribbon. One solid and one striped. FUN stuff! I do believe that every single color I now have matches something SU! Jody currently has a polka dot ribbon share going on...go check it out!

Today, after church, I'll be doing my swaps up so I can get them in the mail tomorrow. I'll also be making a couple of cards just for you guys so stay on the look out!

Have a super Sunday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

That ribbon looks delicious! Lucky you!

Can't wait to see some more of your beautiful cards :)