Thursday, February 22, 2007

I can't believe it!

Just goes to show you have the weather can change on a dime...it snowed here last night! We went from having basically no snow to have enough to have to shovel again! Arrgh! Jon is going to hate that!

ANNOUNCEMENT
Would you like to be a featured artist on my blog? I'm going to start have a guest stamper each Sunday. The cool part is that anyone can be that guest stamper and you don't have to have a blog! If you'd like to be featured on a Sunday just post a comment over the next couple of days telling me that and I will put you on a list and just pick one at random from that list. Won't it be neato to see your work on my blog? FUN!!!

Okay, onto the artwork for the day. I made another criss cross card last night. I've been thinking about it since I made the first one a couple of days ago. I made this one for the tag we play on one of my yahoo groups...so if you are part of the SUAngels group this could be going to you! The stamps and the designer paper are from the Spring Mini which will be available March 1st. My stamp club group should be getting theirs shortly (even though I still don't have mine!). If you'd like a copy either e-mail me and let me know or just go online March 1st and take a peek! So, the paper is: Petals & Paisley Designer Paper, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White. Ink: Matches the cardstock. Accessories: Ribbon Originals Sweet Shop, Ribbon Originals Flirty Ribbon (still available 'til the end of February!), and a brad. I just love the spring feel this card has. I left the inside card blank for the sender to be able to write what they would like. These are soooo easy ladies...try one!

I'm going into work today to get ready for the VeggieTales Family Fun Night that I'm hosting on Friday night. Lots of fun! I also have to put together some information for Sunday School and that is a little more time consumer so I thought that maybe I could be more productive there. Also, if you came to my Pampered Chef party a couple of weeks ago please know that the orders are here, packed up and ready to have custody transferred to you! If I don't get a hold of you first please contact me and let me know what works best for you!

Have a great Thursday!

4 comments that make my day!:

Allison Rankin said...

Great criss-cross card...the use of the spring mini paper and that ribbon makes it so very pretty!

Amber P. said...

Another great criss cross card. I have to got to try this when I get a chance!!

Kendra Hernandez said...

I love your criss cross cards - this one is really pretty! Heck, I like all your stuff :) Put me on your list for featured stampers, I would be honored to be a guest on your blog! :)

Dina Kowal Creative said...

I'd enjoy being one of your featured stampers. :) Here's my blog - http://mamadinis.blogspot.com

LMK!
Dina