Sunday, January 7, 2007

Yes! You are in the right place!

Good morning all! I'm just trying to find a template that works for me so I'm using different styles every now and then. Please bear with me! I kinda like this green!

So...I definitely had some time to stamp yesterday and was very fruitful with my time. Just one more project and I'll be ready for stamp club on Tuesday...nothing like waiting 'til the last minute, huh? I was all done with my club stamping and sat down to wind down and watch a little t.v. when a thread that I had read on SCS came to mind. It's a thread asking for ideas of no layer Sell-A-Bration cards. Anyway, I was sitting there and all of a sudden an idea came to mind. So, I hopped up and made this card. I think it is very cute but the Stickles didn't work quite the way I wanted. The idea was a light layer of glitter but I got a lot. I should have used dazzling diamonds, huh? I still think it is darn cute though! The size is 4 1/4 X 4 1/4. I used Whisper White cardstock, red gingham ribbon, Real Red ink, Basic Black ink, Christmas Red Stickles, and markers. Very easy and quick to make!

Today I will finish the last project and do some more pleasure stamping. I have a couple of more things in mind so I'd like to see if I can do them.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

0 comments that make my day!: