Saturday, January 6, 2007

Yay! It's the weekend!

What a beautiful thing it is when you wake up and not only is it Saturday BUT the snowstorm that was supposed to leave you 5"-9" of snow...didn't! Yay! No shoveling...no worries about the snow BUT it does look pretty slippery out there. Good thing I have to stay inside here and stamp today, huh?

I have three more projects to finish for Stamp Club this month. Thankfully I have them all planned I just have to make them come to life now! Did you remember that Valentine's Day is next month? Well, we will be covering that on Tuesday, too!

I have to tell you guys about the new purchase I made for my crafting. It isn't SU! which is so very unusual, it's a Cuttlebug! This incredibly cute little machine is a die cut machine. Similar to the machines that schools and your local scrapbook store may have only small and less expensive. For it I have purchased some embossing templates, an alphabet, and some 2X2 dies. Although this can't be used in my SU! business I think it will re-invigorate my scrapbooking life! I'm just thrilled to be getting it and can't wait to show you what it can do!

Alright ladies...that is my jabber for the day! Have a spectacular Saturday and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow with a creation I can post!

0 comments that make my day!: