Thursday, January 4, 2007

I tried!

Because my friend, Dawn, said she missed the picture of Todd and I on this blog I decided to put another up. Easier said than done as you have to have a URL for your photo for Blogger. That isn't the hard part. The hard part is finding the picture in just the right size to make it look okay of this first page. Well, I couldn't do it so I just left it as it is. If you click on it and then click on it again then you will be able to see the picture not all messed up. I would just put the old one back up but I can't remember where it is!

Although I did stamp yesterday I have no new pictures for you. Have you checked out the sketch challenge for this week though? You could certainly try that and make one of your own cards today. Here is a link! It is a really cute sketch and easy too! Good luck!

Well, kiddos are getting up and things are going to start moving along pretty soon so I must scoot! Have a great day all!

0 comments that make my day!: