Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF!!

Good morning, my friends! Sorry this is a bit late this morning...I have all the kids home a little later (late start for the middle son due to finals and youngest son is home sick) so I slept in a little this morning...wow was that nice!

Okay my share this morning is a card made with a non-SU! stamp but all stamping up cardstock and accessories. I hope I don't miss anything in the list of what I used 'cuz this one is already in the mail! I made if for the chemo patient that I angel. Which, by the way the CAT scan came back that there is no new growth in her cancer. Her rare type of cancer will never be cured (not on this side of eternity at least) but what they strive for in treatment is stability and what they have right now is...stability. I'm so thankful and happy for her! She is such a sweetie! Anyway, I sent her this card with some pictures I took in Las Vegas just for her. The stamp is from Stampendous and is called Lady Bug Fluffles. I just thought it was so cute! For the card itself I used...Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, and Spring Flowers DP for the Cardstock. For ink I used the staz-on pad to stamp the image along with the following colors and my blender pen to color the image...Bashful Blue, Going Grey, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, and Mellow Moss. Accessories are...Bouquet Punch and Seaside Ribbon Originals. I put the yellow punches at the top kinda like a sun and the green punches down at the bottom kinda like grass. This layout was, of course, a sketch challenge from SCS.

Today I'm going to make something for the daughter of a friend on one of my groups. She (the daughter) is in and out of the hospital due to Migraines and is finally going to get some help at a pain clinic. I just thought she needed something special just for her. I'll show you what I decide on tomorrow!

Oh, oh, oh! Did you see my hits are over 3,000! How exciting is that!?! Thanks for checking my blog out!

Have a awesome Friday!

0 comments that make my day!: