Thursday, January 25, 2007

What to share?

I have done quite a few stamping things in the last couple of days and I just can't decide what to show you! I guess, I'll show you the scrapbook page. I finally made myself sit down and finish it. This is the way they will be in the book. I know they are very simple but I guess they look okay. Now, onto the rest of the trip! I did add journalling onto the page on the right and changed the center pictures background layer to Buckaroo Blue like on the other page.

I have a question for you all. Why is it if you read this blog and you like something you don't comment? Is there something different you'd like to see? I just sometimes wonder if anyone is actually out there looking and if they enjoy it. Please give me your thoughts on this.

Okay, it's Thursday all! That means tomorrow is Friday and it's down hill to the weekend from there! Have a great day!

5 comments that make my day!:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Most people don't comment because they 1) don't want to register 2) just look at pics and don't really read what you write unless the pic really peaks their interest. Watch your counter....people are visiting because the numbers keep going up!

Anonymous said...

I sometimes don't comment because I like *everything* on your blog -- don't you get tired of hearing how great you are?!?! ;)

It's not just you, I rarely comment on anyone's blog (all 3 that I visit)

Anonymous said...

I am hear babe... Hee! Hee! I find some dont comment much maybe its the confusing part to some I dont really know .. Hang in there you are up to nearly 3,000 hits so you all know we are checkin you out .. You would be surpised how many hits you get in one day if you track them start in the morning and have a running total of how many hits you get in one day .. this should lift your spirits girlie ..
xoxoxo
Dawn

Anonymous said...

your blog is awesome. Keep all the good inspirations coming. Liann

Anonymous said...

I love seeing what you put in your blog. I am not sure why I do not comment daily. Lack of things to say. Not enough time. ????? Keep up the good work. I do use the ideas. Thanks again, Cheryl