Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hearts

I've got a couple of things to show you today! I made the card this morning from an idea that I saw on the Michael's homepage. Mine doesn't really look like that one anymore but I LOVE it! Here is what I used. Stamp sets: Wild Hearts BG, Love It (hostess set). Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White. Inks: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Craft White. Accessories: Cuttlebug with Swirl Embossing Folder, Organdy ribbon, and 1/8" hole punch. It was fun to make and I think it is so cute!

The other thing I wanted to show you is the watermark on my photo. How cool is that? The reasoning behind a watermark is two-fold. 1. The SU! copywrite information is on my picture and therefore I am in compliance with the rules of SU!. 2. Apparently there are people that will go to a website (like SCS) or a blog (like mine) and right click on the picture and copy it. They then put that picture on their website or blog as if it were their own creation. That is a total misrepresentation and not fair to the creator of the card. Now, I'm not saying you can't CASE my work. I Love being CASED! I'm just saying if you want to use it on your website or blog you need to ask permission and give me credit. Make sense? Anyway, that is why the watermark is there. Not only that...it looks really neat! The lady that made mine for me makes all of her watermarks different so mine is like no one else's...cool, huh? Here is her blog...Cindy. Check it out!

I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday!

2 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!!

I noticed the watermark right away! Love the font -- looks great. It's just rotten that someone would 'steal' another's work, but now you're safe! :)

Shana said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! I am really wanting the cuttle bug badly and this is all the more reason why that I should own it! Great Job!