Friday, January 12, 2007

It came!

It's here, it's here! My Cuttlebug came last night just before my leaving for church (of course). I didn't have anytime to do anything with it last night but rest assured I will be playing with it today!

Here is another card that I made from this weeks sketch challenge. This has already been sent to it's intended receiver so I hope I don't miss anything on the card. Stamp Set: Love Matters. Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White, and Love Me Designer Paper. Ink: Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose. Accessories: Flirty Ribbon and White Gel Pen. This was tons of fun to make and oh, so easy with the designer paper.

So, that is my sharing for today. I hope you have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful 3-Day weekend!

2 comments that make my day!:

Kendra Hernandez said...

what a great card Lorie! I just found your blog and it's great! :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun creating with your cuttlebug. You'll absolutely LOVE it!