Thursday, January 11, 2007

Differences

Just a quick post about differences today. Differences in stamping are just like differences in other area's of your life. I have come to find that I look at all the fabulous card/scrapbook pages on Splitcoast and get discouraged because mine aren't that fancy or why can't I be that creative. Well, we all are at different levels. Some designs are for me and some aren't. It doesn't mean that I'm a horrible stamper it just means that it takes me a little more to be creative. It's the same with the Stampin' Up! business. Some people are are able to do this business full time and do fantastic. Some, like me, are just plugging along, still enjoying the business but not making it into anything especially huge. That is okay too. Just always remember it's your time do with it what you'd like...with whom you'd like...and you'll be fine.

Now, onto a card I made last night. As I've told you all before SCS has a new sketch challenge every week and this card's layout is from that. The cardstock is Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Whisper White, and Rebeccah Designer Paper. The inks are Regal Rose and Mellow Moss. Accessories are the Uniglo Gel Pen, Wide White Organdy, Dimensionals, and some Stickles. The stamp set is called Polka Dots and Paisley and it is a brand new set that will be coming out in the Spring Mini. All SU! demonstrators received this stamp set as a gift from Shelli (the president of SU!) this past Christmas. Also, what is exciting is if you sign up to become a SU! demo anytime in January or February you will receive this set (in addition to one other free set of your choice AND all of the other stampin' stuff in your kit) for free too! Just a little plug for a moment!

Anyway, enjoy your Thursday, all!

0 comments that make my day!: