Saturday, January 13, 2007

And Another

Okay, so I did one more card with the sketch challenge for the week. The fun part? I used my new Cuttlebug for one of the elements. I just love that thing! It is so easy to use and adds an element into my crafting I didn't think I'd every be able to afford (ever see the prices on die cut machines?). I know the picture isn't the best but it is the best picture that shows the embossing that I did with the Cuttlebug. Anyway, here it is...Stamps: Very Punny, Small Sayings, A Muse (saying stamp). Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, Whipser White, Loves Me Designer paper. Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose. Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Cutter Kit, Flirty Ribbon, and Dimensionals.

Soon I'm going to do a multi-day project. One of the rages on the crafting scene right now is to take one of the little mailboxes you can get out there and alter it by covering with paper and such. I've decided to make one of them (once I receive them). I thought it would be a good project to share with everyone. Keep an eye out!

Okay, I'm off to start my Saturday. Have a great day everyone!

0 comments that make my day!: