Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Coaster Scrapbook

Good morning all! I said yesterday that I was going to do some scrapbooking over the next couple of days and that is what I did. I started with the easiest thing first...a little scrapbook of Kyler. I had some really cute pictures of him from summer last year and wanted to share them scrapbook for her....just didn't think it would take me this long to get it done! Anyway, I'm with grandma so I thought I'd do a mini pleased with the results (except for one goof on the back) and I think she'll like it a lot! Stamp sets: Some Like It Hot, Shore Thing, Rough Edges Alpha, and Spunky Alphabet. Cardstock: Treehouse Designer Paper, Buckaroo Blue, Marigold Morning, Whisper White. Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Buckaroo Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, and Summer Sun. Accessories: On Board Simon Lower Chipboard, Chipboard Coasters, Twill Tape, Sticky Strip, and Modge Podge.

This was so much fun to make and so easy! There are detailed instructions on SCS on how to put the book together so try it yourself! After I show it to a couple of people this week I'll be putting it in the mail in time for Valentine's Day! Hopefully she won't check this blog prior to then, huh?

Today, hopefully, I'll get started on my Vegas book. I've been trying to sort in my mind how it is going to go but it isn't quite there yet. I thought I'd use my Tickets and Tokens Simply Scrappin' kit from SU! but it seems that is a little more for international travel. I don't know...I'll look at it again and see!

Until tomorrow...have a great Wednesday!!!

***Edited to say that I had four pictures of the book on this site and I came later to find that they are all gone. Very strange! I just put one picture back.***

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! must case must case!!!!
with all these coasters I traded for how can I not make one!!!?
right after the box lol

hugs ! Gwen