Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dog Gone It!

Okay, so I said I was going to be scrapbooking for the next week or so. I got my Vegas pictures out and proceeded to find my favorite sketch book and I cannot find it anywhere!! I love this book because it gives you sketches based on how many pictures you have for your layout. I'm going to turn this house upside down looking for it today!

The good news? I did sort my pictures out. I put them in piles of which pictures I want together. It really is the first step for me. I have a total of 55 pictures from Vegas to scrapbook. Now...another problem I had yesterday is whether or not to start a brand new book. I have previously scrapbooked in my CM books but I did by a 12X12 book just for Todd and I pictures. I don't know if I should just keep on in the CM or start a new one. I thought about cutting the metal sides off the CM and putting them into the SU! book but as I look at the pages some of them go all the way out and it just won't work. Opinions anyone? I also have several different kits from scrapjammies I want to use but they are so different that I'm not sure. I guess it doesn't matter as long as they aren't right next to each other. Ahhh...decisions! I know, I know...to only have that to worry about! (Which of course isn't the only worry in my life!)

I should be getting my mailbox in the mail today to decorate so I can't wait to start that too! We'll be doing that one step by step though so get ready!

Have a great Thursday everyone!

0 comments that make my day!: