Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Something Clever?

For some reason I have the hardest time giving my posts a title. I always want something clever but seems I can never think of it!

Here is a card that I made with Like It A Latte' from the winter mini. This is the card that is CASEd from Kendra's blog (click on her name if you'd like to see the original). Stamps: Like it a Latte' and Love Matters. Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, and So Saffron. Ink: So Saffron, and Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Dimensionals, Stickles Liquid Pearls in White Opal (very similar to Lumiere), Chocolate Chip Marker, Flirty Ribbon, and Grosgrain Ribbon. This is to add to my stash of cards for my lovey stash.

For those of you who know about the weird weather that the West side of Washington has been getting...just a little update. It is snowing again! Todd's classes have been delayed (again) until 10 a.m. I sure hope they don't continue to have bad weather, delay, and cancel school for him as soon it will push back his graduation date.

Anyway, Over the next couple of days I'm going to try and do some scrapbooking. I'd really like to get the photos of the LasVegas trip scrapbooked before I forget the details. I'm also wanting to make a little scrapbook for Kyler's grandma (which would take me no time at all if I'd just do it!) AND I need to upload, print, and then scrapbook Christmas pictures. I know it sounds like a lot but I know once I sit down to do it....I'll be done in a flash! Anyway, I'm telling you this so that you know to be looking for some scrapbook pages over the next few days...something new for this blog!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comments that make my day!:

Kendra Hernandez said...

Hey Lorie! I think you did a great job on the card - love the colors you used. Can't wait to see what you do with your vegas pics - I have several years worth and have only scrapbooked one trip LOL I haven't scrapbooked in sooooo long, my pictures are missing me! :)