Saturday, December 9, 2006

He's 40 today!


Well, today is the day my husband turns 40! He had to work last night (and tonight) so he is still sleeping. We'll have his birthday dinner and cake at lunch time and he can open his gifts then. I'm not sure I can wait that long to see what he thinks of what I got him but I guess I have to. I thought I would share the card I made for him though. The layout is from the sketch challenge for this week on SCS. It's sketch challenge 101.

Other than making sure Todd has a happy birthday I'll be getting ready to leave for Las Vegas tomorrow. I have a little bit of laundry to do before I can pack but we'll only be gone for a couple of days so it won't take me to long to pack.

Of course, while we are gone, there will be no posting. Maybe I'll share a couple of pictures when we get back though.

Have a great next couple of days!

0 comments that make my day!: