Saturday, November 18, 2006

Today is the day!

It's here! Today is the day of my Christmas Gifts and Giving Workshop. Okay, have to stop for a second because I think I should really be calling this a Stamp Camp BUT it's all just semantics, right? Okay, back to my excitement! Today at 10 a.m. four of my wonderful friends will be coming to my house to make 5 fun Christmas gifts or giving type of projects. I say giving because one of the items they will make will be a gift card holder (again, inspired by my friend, Dawn, who by the way has a great blog herself!). So...you wanna see another project? Yes? Okay, here you are! Isn't he a cute little snowman?

Okay, this needs to be short as I have some last minute prep for stamp camp today!

Have a FANTASTIC Saturday everyone!

0 comments that make my day!: