Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wow! Did I have fun yesterday!

Well, the Christmas Gifts and Giving Stamp Camp is done and I must say...I had a great time watching everyone put their projects together! Everyone left with a smile on their face and a bag in their hand. The bag to put their projects in was thanks to my friend Carol. I had totally spaced that everyone would need something to put their stuff in so THANK YOU CAROL! Now, on to some pictures! Here are my four lovely ladies with their projects!

The first picture is the beautiful Carol (Christmas Carol as she is now known at church!) . Carol came to this stamp camp with lots of previous stamping experience although it's the first time she has stamped with us. She is just a fantastic stamper and a wonderful person!

Next are Kathy and Janel. Both ladies have been stamping with me almost since the inception of my SU! business and DARN they are GOOD! And beautiful too!

The fourth stamper is our friend Lianne. She stamped with us last year and had decided she wouldn't be able to fit club in this year. We miss her but and are THRILLED that she came to join us at stamp camp!

I've post two of the projects from the stamp camp so far so over the next couple of days I'll post pictures from the other three.
Excuse the silly way the pictures are...I haven't figured out all of this bloggin' stuff yet!

So, today is Sunday and as usual we are off to church this morning. I have a confession to make...I haven't shopped for our groceries for Thanksgiving yet so guess what I'll be doing this afternoon? Then, hopefully, I'll get some time to stamp this afternoon. Hmmm...what stamps should I use? Stamps from the Winter Mini or the brand new 2007-2008 set that I received from a trade? What would you like to see? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Okay, kiddos are getting up so I must run and officially start my day! Have a fantastic Sunday everyone!

2 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

I want to see BOTH -- samples from the winter mini AND the new 2007/2008 set! :)

Looks like everyone had a great time -- the projects look awesome!

Anonymous said...

wowzie girlie : Looks like you all had a BLAST! all those smiles in the house very addiciting HUH? very excited for you that you all had such a Fab-0 time
xox
Dawn