Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Friday! Woohoo!

Yay! It's Friday! I've spent the day so far preparing for my SU! Christmas Gifts and Giving Workshop and it's been fun! I also took some time to make a birthday card for a friend. It's with the set Unfrogettable. I love the fun bright colors and neat layout! I've seen cards with this set dressed up for Christmas, too, so it's very versitile!

Tomorrow is my very first Christmas Gifts and Giving Workshop. We will be making 5 fun projects. I'll give you one example here real quick...ready? Okay, how about the Santa Candy Bar wrapper. I got this idea from a friend of mine Dawn...It is so cute and I think many people will love it!

Anyway, have a great Friday night and I hope to see you tomorrow!

1 comments that make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo I can post to your fabulous blog girlie .. Great projects .. and Cant wait to see what you post every day .. I will be adding your blog to mine if thats ok with ya ? So glad you got a blog .. everyone will love it especially your customers and Me ..
Love ya
Dawn