Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photography Excitment!

Hey, everyone! No card for ya today but I had to share with you my excitement! Have you all heard of Jessica Sprague? She is a digital guru and her website is amazing! She always has classes going so that you can learn to do some really neat stuff. What I'm excited about is that there is a new class on Jessica's blog called Oh Shoot! Beginning Digital SLR Photography. It is being taught by Candice Stringham who is crazy talented. Here is the thing...I almost always shoot my photos in RAW but I don't know much about lighting, composition and such so I thought this class would be a great fit for me. That and I want to take wonderful pictures at WDW in October. Anyway, this class is super hard to get into and fills up within minutes of it going live so I'm THRILLED to get in! Class starts Monday so I don't even have to wait that long to get started...yay!

I also want to share my Psalm from my calendar for today...I think you guys will think...hmmm, interesting...

Preserve my life from the fear of the enemy. Psalm 64:1
So it's the fear of the enemy, not the enemy itself...

Now isn't that interesting? Here is the thing...fear is never from God, it is always satan lead so it makes sense that it is the fear of the enemy that God needs to save us from. The best part is that we can give our fears up to God and he will take it away. Isn't it wonderful? Ahhhh....

Anyway, I hope that you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I'm off to make two cards and be all set to post cards for you tomorrow (limeLIGHT day) and Friday! Woot! See You Later

3 comments that make my day!:

Sparkplug17 said...

Lucky you! I know how hard it is to get into one of her classes. I'm super excited for ya!

de said...

I took this class about four months ago. It's very good! You'll enjoy it and is well worth the money (actually, it's worth more!). I'm not sure if you priced other classes, but they are STEEP, even the on-line ones. I was very pleased with what I came away from in this class! Can't wait to see your pics!

Unknown said...

How is class going? I would like to take that one. I signed up for her other one about digi scrapping and never completed it. $40 down the tubes. I guess I could still go back and do it, but not sure if I will.